Choosing the best wedding dress should never be a hurried affair and you should spend multiple sessions to see which complements your shape and size the best. Here is a helpful guide to pick the right wedding gown for your big-day.
1. Ball Gown Wedding Dress: For tall and brides with broad shoulders. The height will help bring out the fullness of the huge skirt give you the perfect royal look.
For Whom: Tall brides with proportionate upper and lower torsos.
Not for petite brides that will be swallowed up by the sheer volume of the dress.
2. Mermaid Wedding Gown: Typical slim and tapered with a curve-hugging skirt following the line of the hips and thighs to flare out below the knee.
For whom: Tall brides with an hourglass figure that will show off at every curve and bow.
Not for brides that would rather want to hide the uneven bulge or would not want something that is too tight.
3. Trumpet Wedding Gown: Straight-lined with subtle flares from the knees downwards to the hem in a trumpet shape to give a lovely look. The look is similar to the Mermaid Gown.
For whom: Best for brides that have a curvy look and want a easy-to-slide-in comfortable dress.
Not for brides that do not want their shapes to stand out clearly or if you have an overly boxy body.
4. Drop-Waist Wedding Dress: The flares drop outwards a little below the waistline around the hip area giving a silhouette at its best.
For whom: Since it is wist hugging, it is best those that want to flaunt the trim and shapely middle.
Not for brides that have a more round middle that you would not want to show.
5. Column Wedding Dress: A formfitting wedding dress that follows the natural lines of the body and does not flare out at any point.
For whom: Best suits petite women with the slim shape adding to their shapely look also adding length to their overall look.
Not for brides with a peer-shaped form with a small top and rounded bottom as the dress will throw the figure out of proportion.
6. A-Line Wedding Dress: Taking on from its name the dress has a narrow cut at the top and extends along the body in the shape of an “A”.
For whom: All body types can opt for the “A” line making it the most popular type of wedding dress flattering all brides.
Not for brides that wish to look super-sexy on their wedding day.
Make a careful choice of the accessories that will help set off the positive side of your outfit giving you just the look that you wish to flaunt on your wedding day also capturing them in pictures for generations to admire them!!!Read More